Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bathroom Surprise




Since Courtney has been putting funny stories about me up on our blog, I decided that I need to put something funny about her. Her hair is EVERYWHERE. I put on a shirt today to find a big hair ball of hers hanging out of my sleeve. Later in the day, I was dropping a deuce and after wiping my rump I was greeted with a skid mark and a hairball from Courtney. I can't escape her hair. If I die of choking, and she tells you it was a piece of meat, don't believe her...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Time to update your blog! This photo is seriously grossing me out!

Jessica said...

Seriously GROSS!

Hannah Demke said...

I am dying with this blog so funny, I literaly was laughing out loud when I read this... we are women we have hair and yes it falls out haha