Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Here We Go Again


Well, I almost gave up on blogging, but my sweet little (but older-much older) sister begged me to continue. So here goes... again.

Lately, I've been struggling to find any form of motivation to get my rear (and recently it's become a very large rear) out the door to exercise. Even in this amazing Arizona weather, I still find it difficult to want to build a sweat. I've even bought new workout clothes, bought a one piece bathing suit and goggles to start swimming, new shoes and sadly a gym pass that's only been used a handful of times. And still, none of these attempts made me budge.

In hopes of finding motivating articles, I was searching the Runner's World website and found this weight-loss challenge blog (http://rodale.typepad.com/weightlosschallengelaura/) and it already has me wanting to break-in my nearly new tank top and yoga capri's. Laura's blog is refreshing and so motivating - finally!!! So here goes.. tomorrow will be the first of many exercise blogs. Wish me luck!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Yay! I'm happy to see you back in the blogging world. I also am very bad at keeping mine up. But I agree with Jessica that you should keep going.

Hannah Demke said...

Court I found you and I love this blog, I know it is so hard to get out and motivate yourself, I wish we lived close... I miss you girl! oh my blog is thedemkedue.blogspot.com